Friday, February 24, 2012

Custom Code Access Error

I've created a function Period in custom code block. Then I put expression
=Code!Period()
in the textbox. Then I got this message:
The value expression for the textbox â'textbox6â' contains an error: [BC30367]
Class 'ReportExprHostImpl.CustomCodeProxy' cannot be indexed because it has
no default property.
Am I doing something wrong?
--
Thanks in advance,
IDcode.period not code!period
--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"exkievan" <exkievan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:58940691-9E20-49AE-82E8-4F8BE0092E9C@.microsoft.com...
> I've created a function Period in custom code block. Then I put expression
> =Code!Period()
> in the textbox. Then I got this message:
> The value expression for the textbox 'textbox6' contains an error:
[BC30367]
> Class 'ReportExprHostImpl.CustomCodeProxy' cannot be indexed because it
has
> no default property.
> Am I doing something wrong?
> --
> Thanks in advance,
> ID

No comments:

Post a Comment