Saturday, February 25, 2012

Custom Data Extensions Previewing Report

I have created a custom Data extension that returns a dataset through
a datareader. I am attempting to create a report using this extension
as the datasource and am receiving an error when trying to view the
report in Preview. The error is saying it can not find my extension
Datasource.
Any ideas on how to fix this? Or any reasons why this is occuring?
Thanks,
JerryJerry wrote:
> report in Preview. The error is saying it can not find my extension
> Datasource.
Check out this[0] article, especially about 3/4 of the way down under
"deploying the extension". I'm betting your missing a config file
modification.
[0]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/sql/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnsql2k/html/rsdsetex3.asp
--
Thanks.
Donovan R. Smith
Software Test Lead
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment