Saturday, February 25, 2012

Custom Conflict Resolver

Hi All,
I'm using a custom conflict resolver (using stored procedure) for one of any
articles.
I want to determine which columns were in conflict in this stored procedure.
Could you pls point me to some pointers on how to achieve the same.
Thanking you.....
I don't believe this can be done. If you are using column level tracking you
might be able to parse the message returned.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
"Pinkesh" <Pinkesh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9E9B4BA9-BCCF-4FE6-8EE4-C5A506B87E73@.microsoft.com...
> Hi All,
> I'm using a custom conflict resolver (using stored procedure) for one of
any
> articles.
> I want to determine which columns were in conflict in this stored
procedure.
> Could you pls point me to some pointers on how to achieve the same.
> Thanking you.....
>
>
|||Hi Hilary,
Thanks for the prompyt reply.
I'm using Column level tracking for my publication.
Sorry but I didn't understand what you mean by "parse the message returned".
Could you pls help by providing some details regarding it.
Thanking you.
"Hilary Cotter" wrote:

> I don't believe this can be done. If you are using column level tracking you
> might be able to parse the message returned.
> --
> Hilary Cotter
> Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
> http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
> "Pinkesh" <Pinkesh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:9E9B4BA9-BCCF-4FE6-8EE4-C5A506B87E73@.microsoft.com...
> any
> procedure.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment