Friday, February 24, 2012

Custom Code problem!

Hi,
I want to use Custom Code to control the Visibility of a Group.
I write a test code, it always Return True:
Function CanSeen() as Boolean
Return True
End Function
Then I set the initial visibility of a group to Expression =Code.CanSeen()
But the the group can't seen!!
What is the problem?Are you calling your custom code from the row properties? If so, which
property? The "hidden" one? If so, notice that RS is asking you "do you want
this row to be hidden?" and you're saying "True". Perhaps that's the point.
I hope this helps
--
Please mark the correct/helpful answers!
"ad" wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to use Custom Code to control the Visibility of a Group.
> I write a test code, it always Return True:
> Function CanSeen() as Boolean
> Return True
> End Function
> Then I set the initial visibility of a group to Expression =Code.CanSeen()
> But the the group can't seen!!
> What is the problem?
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment