Saturday, February 25, 2012

Custom Data Extensions and Custom Code: do they require any special settings for internet?

I have configured the config files so that my custom code and data extension
work fine internally. I am having problems getting them to work over the
internet.
Are there any special considerations for this?
ThanksWhat kind of problems?
What do you mean by "work over the internet"?
--
Alex Mineev
Software Design Engineer. Report expressions; Code Access Security; Xml;
SQE.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
"Kevin" <k@.r.com> wrote in message
news:uCmWs0kCFHA.2632@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I have configured the config files so that my custom code and data
extension
> work fine internally. I am having problems getting them to work over the
> internet.
> Are there any special considerations for this?
> Thanks
>|||I have solved the issue. Code Access had to be set for the custom dll.
Thanks
"Alexandre Mineev [MSFT]" <almineev@.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:eXrtP9tDFHA.392@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> What kind of problems?
> What do you mean by "work over the internet"?
> --
> Alex Mineev
> Software Design Engineer. Report expressions; Code Access Security; Xml;
> SQE.
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
> "Kevin" <k@.r.com> wrote in message
> news:uCmWs0kCFHA.2632@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> I have configured the config files so that my custom code and data
> extension
>> work fine internally. I am having problems getting them to work over the
>> internet.
>> Are there any special considerations for this?
>> Thanks
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment