Thursday, March 22, 2012

Custom Userform for entering paremeters

How would I intergrate a userform into a report?
I have no problem creating the form in VB.
I want to use the form instead of the default paremeter controls that RS
uses. The form will ask a series of paremeters many of which will be an
either/or and create the SQL statement for which I would then want to pass on
to Reporting Services to get the data for the report.
Just point me in the right direction.David wrote:
> How would I intergrate a userform into a report?
> I want to use the form instead of the default paremeter controls that
> RS uses. The form will ask a series of paremeters many of which will
> be an either/or and create the SQL statement for which I would then
> want to pass on to Reporting Services to get the data for the report.
> Just point me in the right direction.
Use the report viewer control on a asp.net webform
regards
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment