Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Customize Reportserver interface

Hi,
Im currently developing various reports for my company. We have many
different clients and different reports for each client.
I want to develop a common website (just like reportserver) for all
the reports and through NT-logon redirect a client to his reports.
My question is: Is it possible to customize the reportserver interface
to do this? How ?Stefan wrote:
> Im currently developing various reports for my company. We have many
> different clients and different reports for each client.
> I want to develop a common website (just like reportserver) for all
> the reports and through NT-logon redirect a client to his reports.
> My question is: Is it possible to customize the reportserver interface
> to do this? How ?
Look at http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/SQLRSViewer.asp
You have to modify this solution but it works great.
regards
Frank
www.xax.de|||Thank you!
/Regards Stefan
"Frank Matthiesen" <fm@.xax.de> wrote in message news:<366uerF4klp8oU1@.individual.net>...
> Stefan wrote:
> > Im currently developing various reports for my company. We have many
> > different clients and different reports for each client.
> >
> > I want to develop a common website (just like reportserver) for all
> > the reports and through NT-logon redirect a client to his reports.
> >
> > My question is: Is it possible to customize the reportserver interface
> > to do this? How ?
> Look at http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/SQLRSViewer.asp
> You have to modify this solution but it works great.
> regards
> Frank
> www.xax.desql

No comments:

Post a Comment