Sunday, March 25, 2012

Customising Report Manager

Hi,

I have implemented Forms authentication for my report manager. (using the custom Security sample solution) ie i have added a login page, which upon autentication redirects to report manager.

Now i want to add a "sign out" link in the report manager so that when the user clicks on that, it gets redirects to the login page.

Is it possible, if so can anyone let me know where i can implement the code for the same

Thanks,

Bharath V V

Report manager wasn't exactly meant to be customized. How did you create your login page? Using Visual Studio 2005?

|||

There really is not a lot of customizing that you can do with report manager.

In the past few times I have needed to customize, I just created an entire application to replace report manager.

Then used a combination of the web services and/or report viewer control.

BobP

|||Yes.. using VS 2005, and the CustomSecurity.Sln given in the reporting services samples.|||

Oh thats bad news for me

anyways thanks BobP

bharthvv

No comments:

Post a Comment