Sunday, March 25, 2012

Customising Legends for chart

Hi to all,

A query about legends in a chart, is it possible to customise legends in chart? I have used formula fields as the value of a pie chart and apparently the legend shows "@." infront of the fieldname... I'd like to have my own legend name for reading friendliness.

Thanks.

-HenryAnd for your information I am using Crystal Report included with VS.net 2003.

Cheers.

-Henry|||i'm having the same problem..

anyone der to help?|||Hi Cynthia, it has been many years since I have post my question... But I think I don't have a solution. I believe a full version of Crystal Report allow renaming field name.|||ok. where can i get the full version of Crystal report? is it consider an additional component to integrate into visual studio?

No comments:

Post a Comment