Sunday, March 25, 2012

Customising report Manager

Hi guys
I just want user see only content tab in Report Manager and not the property
tab .
I create a new role and select 'VIEW ROLE' and 'VIEW REPORT' tasks,
descriptions says that user will be able to see the properties too. I dont
want let user see the property.
Niether should user see the subscription link.
How could I achieve that
Sincerely
AmeetI don't think it is possible to give a set of permissions where a user will
be able to view the report and not see the properties of the report. If you
don't 'Manage Individual Subscriptions' or 'Manage All Subscriptions'
permissions then they will not see the subscription tab.
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Ameet" <Ameet@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2A20E4F6-1158-4845-8032-69DA31902816@.microsoft.com...
> Hi guys
> I just want user see only content tab in Report Manager and not the
property
> tab .
> I create a new role and select 'VIEW ROLE' and 'VIEW REPORT' tasks,
> descriptions says that user will be able to see the properties too. I dont
> want let user see the property.
> Niether should user see the subscription link.
> How could I achieve that
> Sincerely
> Ameetsql

No comments:

Post a Comment